Twitter

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Might just make this a monthly thing, not as if I'm itching to write or you're itching to read.

Anywho, summer is going very well so far. Probably why this blog hasn't received much love at all.
Going to see Inception again tomorrow with two very good friends, so that should be awesome. If you've not already gone to see the best movie of the year so far, make sure you do - there's a reason there's a lot of fuss about this one.
Hell, probably better than going to see the A-Team movie anyhow.

Comic-Con has come and gone with rather large fanfare surrounding certain movies such as the upcoming Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (which might well edge out Toy Story 3 as my second favourite movie of the year, depending on how good it really is). Got faith in Edgar Wright and Mr. Cera though, neither have failed to entertain me yet. Also interested to see more of Brandon Routh's character, as he's currently making up for Superman Returns with some pretty damn good acting in the latest series of Chuck.
Avengers/Thor and Captain America certainly seemed to come out on top mainstream superhero movie wise, with Green Lantern not following too far behind. I'm also intrigued by dark horses such as Jon Favreau's Cowboys & Aliens. A movie featuring a showdown between Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford - colour me excited.

Alright, that's enough geekery for the post. Got my haircut today, which is fast becoming one of my favourite things in the world to do. Just always feels quite theraputic in a way. Odd? Yes. Do I care? Hell no.

Looking forward to my trip to Italy next week. Can't be bothered to go into details here, those who care can ask me. But basically it means I'll be seeing a lot of good friends I made last year, having lots of fun in the sun and hopefully coming back with at least a semblance of a tan.

Think that's it really, so hopefully the internets will have a whole month before I can be bothered to fill it with useless prose again!

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. I assume you've seen this already but to be honest, it doesn't matter how many times you see it - ZOMGKJZHDLAKSHDALFN!!!!!

    http://io9.com/5595688/full-avengers-cast-assembles-on-stage-at-comic+con

    Excitement is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete