Twitter

Saturday 23 January 2010

Enjoyment > Disappointment

I've never really liked Argos. I like the (near) certainty of online shopping or actually seeing what you want on the shelf.
A code in a catalogue gives you nothing, as it did to me today. I rushed after work to see if they'd have what I wanted in stock. The computer I personally punched the number into said they did. I eagerly took the number to the counter to confirm this. No dice.
Thankfully I wasn't too certain that I actually wanted the item in question (a Transformer only just released here in the UK - Yes, I'm a geek). But still...
Anywho, mini rant over.

Work was finally a little more interesting today. Managed to make some progress in the last book I need to read for English - 1984 by George Orwell. After the slog of Frankenstein, it's a welcome relief.

Going out a little later on, which I can't wait for. Perfect chance to put all the rubbish of this week behind me (hopefully without a hangover in the morning!)

Make sure you all make the most of your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment