Twitter

Friday 15 January 2010

Let's rock it.

Motivation.

That's the name of the game for me at the moment. If I have it, I am generally in a good place. If I don't, then things tend to not go so well.

Prime example, my history retake exam this week. Honestly, I didn't revise nearly as much as I should've, so it kind've kicked my butt. No point moaning about it, just gotta make sure I work hard as in the rest of history this year.

I'm also getting quite pumped for my driving test now. All I can really do is try my best, since I doubt I'll ever be in a place where I'm truly 'ready' for it. There's just too many uncontrollable things about it. I'll let you know if I'll be able to offer you all lifts of course...

Going out for the first time in a while tomorrow night - should be a laugh.

As always, if you expect that I've posted, wait a day or two longer and you may be in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment