Twitter

Wednesday 16 December 2009

A bite of procrastination...

... before returning to work on an english essay.

Just thought I'd let all you cats (the two people who may or may not be reading this) that I now have replies from four of my five university choices. Loughborough hit me with my highest offer so far. Now I'm just waiting to hear from Sussex. So some reassuring awesome there.

Some of the Christmas presents I've ordered for various family members have arrived today. I also went into town to try and buy some for those I haven't even thought about yet. Mostly unsuccessful. Think I'll spend my lunch break on Saturday doing much the same.

In other news, we had our first hints of a White Christmas at around 11ish today. Unfortunately its not been consistent and now I think it's mostly melted, leaving wet ground which will make it difficult for further snow to settle. As a result, I'm doubting we'll have school off tomorrow as was hoped by many, but you never know...

That's all folks, make sure you tune in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment