Twitter

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Ho hum...

Woah...

Talk about deja vu. I started a blog way back in 2006 as an outlet for my creative writing I used to do (I know, not the most creative of things...). Those posts were few and absolutely mahoosive, so I've decided to start anew and hopefully cut down on the blather. This is not least due to the fact that a lot of my friend's are now blogging. I would shamelessly plug them here, but I'm sure I'll do enough of that in future posts.

I've also changed a lot since my other blog, so I think it'll be good to start afresh. That and I'm a sucker for procrastination - I'm meant to be writing two essays right now... So that's obviously going well.

Let's see, other things in my life...
Hairspray! Today is the opening night of the school musical, most probably my last one as a cast member. I'm playing Corny Collins, which I'm not ashamed to say is THE part for me. For those who don't know, I'm one of the most loud and hyper people you will ever meet. I've been really enjoying it so far, and aside from the nerves I'll get before I go on, I can't wait.
Not a lot else aside from Uni and school stuff (got one offer already from Kent) - I've applied to do Drama and English.
Oh, and a funny/sad anecdote for some of my readers: my new guilty pleasure is Fall Out Boy - I have recently fallen back in love with nearly ALL of their material. Their latest is surprisingly good...
Anyhow. If you don't know enough about me from all that, then sit back, relax, help yourself to anything from the fridge and wait for my next post.

3 comments: