Twitter

Sunday 20 December 2009

A is for Awesome

Before we start, no, this is not the first in a series of 26 alphabetised posts. I may be classed as a geek on occasion, but I'm not that sad thankfully.

Today I have done three things. I went to church for the first time in a long while. As well as getting to see some friends who've just got back from Uni for the holidays, it was quite refreshing if I'm honest. Been a long while since I've formally got in touch with the good Lord and I'm sure he appreciated knowing he hasn't lost me yet. I won't go on about it as I'm sure noone (religious or not) really cares.

This was swiftly followed by a trip to the cinema. I saw Avatar. Those who know about it - forgot any skepticisms and see it. Those who don't - see it as well. It is everything people are praising it for and I won't do it any injustices by trying to describe it here. In short, it is the best cinema going experience I've had in years. You'll surely regret it if you don't catch this one in theatres folks.

I also have begun wrapping Christmas presents since my family are conveniently out for the evening. Not much to write home about, aside from the fact I hope Amazon delivers the last of my orders on time, otherwise there'll be at least one unhappy person in the house on Christmas morn. I used to absolutely suck at wrapping gifts, but I am getting a lot better.

Got quite an empty day tomorrow aside from the evening, so I might well throw in a post if I get the chance.

So yeah...
Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment