Twitter

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Yeah...

I kind of fail at this blogging thing.

But you already knew that...

So, Christmas was much better than expected. Had a lovely day with the family, ate too much, got lots of nice presents and all that. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves too.

Sadly all this Christmas business has meant I've done little to no work. Planning to sort that tomorrow. See how that goes :/

Had a very productive drama rehearsal with my awesome A2 Drama group today. Got another one on Thursday, hopefully we'll do just as much work, if not more.

Very much looking forward to New Year's Eve this year. Going to a 90s themed party, so me and two friends are dressing up as Batman, Robin and the Joker. My Batman costume should be arriving tomorrow - so can't wait for that :D

Not much else really. Going out for a curry tomorrow night with some mates I haven't seen since they went to uni, so that should be good.

I would say I'll try and post more frequently, but I think we all know from the pattern this blog is creating, that probably won't happen...

If I do post tomorrow it'll either be because my Batman costume hasn't arrived and I'll be pissed off, or I'll have failed miserably to do any of my school work.

I shall leave you on the edges of your seats...

No comments:

Post a Comment