Twitter

Monday 14 December 2009

Boo yah.

Let's hope I'm not setting a trend here...
Been a rather busy week since my last post, with the aforementioned school production and all, so here's a recap.

Hairspray was fantastic - one of the best shows I've been in for a long time. Can't say enough good things about it. Just ask if you want me to ramble on a bit more about it lol.
Great after show party on Friday at my friend Becca's HUGE house. Slightly surreal drinking with some of the teaching staff, but fun nonetheless. Drank far too much and paid for it with a hangover the next morning when I had work.

That day sadly saw me break my then four month strong abstinence from fizzy drinks (my hangover cure is regular coke with a pinch of salt - not as disgusting as it sounds). I wish I could have continued it longer, but I doubt I would've lasted the day at work without the refreshment of that coke. Definitely shouldn't be drinking that much for a while.

Did sweet FA on saturday evening and sunday. I was invited to a fairly spontaneous party on saturday, but was pretty tired, so didn't bother. Should have probably done some work, but as we learnt last week - major procrastinator right here.

Erm, not a whole lot else really. Got an interview at UEA to go with my offer from Kent, as well as a workshop day invite from Essex, so that's three down, two to go now. Here's hoping they all turn to offers at some point.

And of course, only 11 days til Christmas now. I'm sure I'll find the time to fit in a post or two before then. In the meantime, hope you all enjoy either the mad rush to buy all your presents for people or the tranquil Christmas countdown cause you've already got em.

Stay classy.

EDIT: This was meant to be called Boo yah because I was going to talk about how things are going really well for me. Dunno if that comes across since I kind of forgot about it when I started writing. Ah well, see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment